Event Industry Socapex Connectors
Phase 3 Asia’s Showsafe range of multi-pin connectors have been developed to deliver the highest levels of reliability and safety. The super robust construction of the circular devices ensures reliable operation for event power. The rugged plug design has been tailored specifically for professional touring & stage lighting applications.
For use in professional stage applications. The socapex connectors are rated up to 25A for AV.
Innovative designs make Showersafe one of the industry’s safest. We have full test reports for all devices.
We manufacture the highest quality products to ISO9001:2015 standards with regular audits from BSI.
Showsafe are available in 3 pin, 5 pin, 7 pin and 19 pin format for multi-core cable.
Event Industry Connectors
All Showsafe multi-pin contacts are screw machined copper alloy with a gold plated finish. The multi-point contact design ensures low contact resistance and optimal current carrying capacity up to 25A (amps).
There are 4 types of Showsafe plug available:
- 3 Pin socapex connectors
- 5 Pin socapex connectors
- 7 Pin socapex connectors
- 19 Pin socapex connectors
- UL Approved to UL1977 Standard
- 100% UK Manufactured & Assembled
- Amphenol Socapex SL419 Compatible
- Available in both Inline and Panel Mount format
- 3, 5, 7 and 19 Pin connectors are all rated 25A
- Multi-point Gold Plated Contacts
- Integral Insulation Sleeves
- M40 metric cable glands for multicore socapex cable pinout (bush sizes 10-32mm)
- Socapex Breakout Wire sizes from 12 to 14 AWG (1.5-2.5mm)
- IP67 ingress protection when mated
- Temperature Rating -55oC to +125oC
- Voltage Rating 600 VAC, 700 VDC max
- FMLB Earth contacts
- ROHS Compliant
Showsafe are available in plug or socket form with source and drain connectors or panel mounts as part of the range. The female and male chassis house multi-core socapex cables.