UL Certified Electrical Connectors
Phase 3 Asia Powersafe range are the highest rated, safest and finest quality single pole connectors as used by the power, events, military and cable assembly industries worldwide. Powersafe single pole connectors are 100% manufactured and assembled in the UK by Phase 3 and can be used for high current connections up to 800A. The plug’s powerlock mating system is mechanically keyed and locked, meaning Powersafe cannot be mis-mated or disconnected accidentally under load.
For use in high power, low voltage applications, with current ratings of either 400A/500A or 660A/800A.
Innovative designs make Powersafe one of the industry’s safest connectors. We have full test reports for all electrical plugs and sockets.
We manufacture the highest quality products to ISO9001:2015 standards with regular audits from BSI..
Some cable in Asia is aluminium, so we sell a bimetallic connectors for copper cable or aluminium cable.
Power Generator Connectors
- Increased Current Carrying Capacity (500A/800A)
- Increased Short Circuit Ratings (35.5Ka)
- Reduced Insertion Force
- Improved Impact Resistance
- Rubber Hand Grip for ease of coupling & added impact protection
- Cable Strain Relief (25mm-300mm)
- UL Certified
- Waterproof & Dust Protection Rating (IP67)
- Finger-Proof Contacts
- Flame Retardant (UL94-VO)
- Protection against electric shock (IP2X)
- Rubber protective caps to protect connectors from damage
More Powersafe Products
Source & Drain Connectors
- Powersafe are available in Source (Female) & Drain (Male) format.
- Choose between line connectors and panel mount connectors.